It’s the weekend and I’ve got around 10 days left before I leave my current job. Thankfully a quick re-visit to deephousepage and a stock take of their amazing supply of WBMX mix tapes have helped me overcome the daily chore and battle with red tape and process.
They’ve been a precious aid in having to endure sitting at my desk with only a brown cupboard for inspiration and the daily chatter that includes phrases like “That’s 90% solutionED” or “we need to have a conversation about deploying sticky infomediaries” plus my current favourite “a quick catch up to talk about architecting collaborative communities”
OK I’m making some of these up courtesy of dack.com’s bullshit generator but you get the gist.
Musical is a wonderful thing. It’s aided me through my last days in the world of web development in DePreston.
Here’s a mix I put together for the guys over at Uglytalented back in February. It’s the first part to a series of mixes I’ve been making. Download and enjoy and as always feel free to comment or post below.
- Botox – Tragedy Symphony
- Enzo Ponzio – Italian Boy (original mix)
- They came from the stars – Signals (Emperor Machine dub remix)
- Baldelli – Pluton
- Shit Robot – Chasm
- Inflagranti – Additional Alpha Blocker (original mix)
- Unknown – Rotation (dub classic mix)
- Unknown – Contact
- Bangkok Impact – You Are Rubber I Am Glue
- Black Devil Disco Club & In Flagranti – On Just Foot Forever (Inflagranti remix)
- Unknown – Uknown
- LSB – Voodoo Man (Highway To Delight Supermix)
- Humans close to orgasm – Enter The Furnace